"I can’t recommend Caring Hands Senior Home enough. It was a very hard decision to move my grandmother out of the family home at 94 years old, but Anca & Denis made it as easy as possible, offering consistent & compassionate care."
Our Vision is CARE FOR THE WHOLE BEING
At Caring Hands Senior Home, we are more than just a caregiving facility.
We believe in the tremendous value of our elders, we believe in growth through generational connection, and we believe in honoring persons through holistic individualized care.
- Private furnished room with private bathroom.
- Outside patio with a spectacular nature landscape.
- Assistance with dressing, bathing, and personal care.
- Medication administration.
- Social group and personal activities such as music & massage therapy.
- Nutritious in-home prepared meals and snack with resident's preferences in mind.
- 24 hour personalized care.
- Cable television and Wi-fi access
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Denis & Jamie, the owners of Caring Hands are amazing. Former Hospice Care Givers, Medical Professional and RN are unique business owners. They walk the talk. My mom Joecile had fought cancer for 6 years and ultimately we need help. We found Caring Hands it was a home run. They not only excepted my mom who was already in Providence Hospice Care but they also allowed her to continue staying with them if her financial situation caused her to transition to Medicaid. That is truly hard to find and it illustrates Caring Hand's philosophy on caring for people at the end of life and their team led by Lilia are all amazing.
Facility Opened Since 2010
Manager Combined Experience -20 years
Holistic Individualized Care
On-site spiritual and emotional support to residents and families